Job title: Trilingual Player Support (German+English+Spanish)
Work Location: TerraCampus, Tres Rios
Qualification: High School Diploma
Experience: Minimum 1 years of relevant experience
No of openings: 2
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Clarify player requirements; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to resolve customer issues that are non-standard/unstructured and require some clarification or conceptual thinking.
- Review attentively to player needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing the opportunity to build rapport with the customer.
- Greet players in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner, using agreed-upon procedures.
- Answer player questions related to websites, products, processes, and benefits.
- Maintain broad knowledge of client products and/or services.
- Manage chat, emails, and messenger effectively with proper grammar and enunciation.
- Process refunds as needed.
- Proficiency in German Level >B2+
- Proficiency in English Level >B2+
- Gaming experience is mandatory
- De-escalate issues as necessary
- Understand player needs (read attentively, respond appropriately)
- Patience and willingness to help
- Strong customer service orientation and disposition
- Ability to work in multiple technical mediums simultaneously while remaining attentive to the player and their concern
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- Speed to solution
|Job Level||1- 5 Years|