Terms & Conditions
While accessing our website www.movate.com, the following terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted by the user. We request you take the time to read this carefully before accessing content on the website.
- Movate (formerly CSS Corp) is the sole owner of the information on this website.
- All information on this website is copyright © to Movate. Any content, unless explicitly mentioned, is the exclusive property of Movate. No material from this website can be copied or reproduced in any form without prior written consent from Movate.
- Movate monitors site traffic periodically. In the event of Movate finding any abnormal events in site access, Movate reserves the right to terminate any user’s access without notice.
- We only gather the information we need to serve you better and will not – without your consent – sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement except in cases where in good faith we believe that the law requires us to do so, or it is necessary to protect Movate’ rights and/or property, or if circumstances necessitate that we act to protect the personal safety of our staff or the public.
- Movate has taken care to ensure that the information presented on this site is accurate and reliable. Movate disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of such information.
- The content of this website could include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Content is frequently updated with reference to improvements and corrections without notice.
- This site provides links to other websites, for convenience to the user. Movate does not offer any endorsement to such sites. Movate is not responsible for any content in the linked sites, apart from those of its group companies and affiliates. The names of actual companies and products/services mentioned herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
- Movate acknowledges copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws while using information pertaining to customers, partners, and suppliers. Logos and images used herein might not be to scale.
- Movate shall have no responsibility for any damage of any kind (consequential, direct, incidental, hardware, software, or any other) due to access, download, or usage of contents from the website.
- Movate takes adequate care with regard to users’ privacy. A detailed privacy statement is available elsewhere on this website for your reference.