Position Title: Technical Support Representatives
Number of Openings: 100+ positions
Location: Chennai, India
Working Hours: US Shift timings (Rotational night shifts)
Experience: 6 months – 8yrs
Walk-in Date: 14th Aug to 15th Sept 2023
Documents to carry: Hard copy of your updated resume.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle Level 1 support (Calls, Emails & Chat) from International customers which includes Technical Support, Customer Support and Product Queries.
- Technical Support includes queries related to consumer products and resolving the issues related to these devices.
- Customer Support includes queries related to warranty and RMA Status.
- These voice calls should be handled with a service level of above 80% and 100% for email cases, respectively as defined in the Standard Operating Procedure.
- Any call or email that requires next level attention or assistance should be escalated appropriately to the SME via CRM.
- Strength in communication, teamwork, processes, and customer orientated
- Basics on Windows OS (internet/ BSOD/peripherals setup/practicality on system drivers/ understanding of 3rd party application issues/common errors)
- Added advantage if familiar with Mac, Linux, and Virtualization concepts (VMware/virtual box)
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills; Practical approach to troubleshooting and understanding a reported issue.
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication skills
- Flexible to work Night shifts.
|Job Level||Fresher / Entry Level|