Job title: Director – Technical Product Specialist
Experience required: 12 to 15 years
Summary: As a Technical Product Specialist in Prisma and Cortex XDR, your primary responsibility will be to provide technical expertise and support to customers and sales teams regarding the Prisma and Cortex XDR platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducting product demonstrations and presentations to customers and prospects, highlighting the features and benefits of Prisma and Cortex XDR, and how they can be applied to solve customer challenges.
- Collaborating with sales teams to identify customer requirements, develop customized solutions, and respond to RFPs.
- Providing technical support to customers during and after the sales process, including troubleshooting, configuration assistance, and training.
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation, including user guides, deployment guides, and best practices.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest developments in Prisma and Cortex XDR, including new features, updates, and integrations.
- Participating in product beta programs and providing feedback to product development teams.
- Conducting competitive analysis to identify strengths and weaknesses of Prisma and Cortex XDR compared to other solutions in the market.
- Participating in industry events, such as trade shows and conferences, to promote Prisma and Cortex XDR and engage with customers and partners.
- To excel in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of network security, cloud security, and threat intelligence, as well as experience working with Prisma and Cortex XDR.
- You should also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Finally, you should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
|Job Level||Senior Lever|