Job title: Customer Care Specialist
Work Location: Ultra Park I, La Aurora, Heredia, Costa Rica
Experience: More than 1 year of Call Center experience
Education Qualification: High School Completion
No of Openings: 200+ openings
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leverage your project product knowledge and customer service skills to answer incoming calls, chats, and/or casework from Customers.
- Deliver a top-tier customer experience through creative problem-solving and consistent probing to craft accurate & timely outcomes for Customers.
- Conduct procedures to escalate and coordinate the customer response in accordance with the project values.
- Expand your knowledge of the project’s hardware and software weekly through professional development time, trainings, knowledgebase articles, and the experience gained from performing the role.
Required Skills & Desired Skills
- Proficiency in English Level >B2+
- 1+ years of experience responsible for customer satisfaction and championing the customer experience.
- Success in operating independently and navigating competing priorities in a constantly changing. Environment.
- Proven track record of success navigating and troubleshooting technical tools, for instance, an Apple laptop and Android-based software.
- Strong communication, organizational, and influencing skills.
- Candidates must be willing to work in an onsite setting.
|Job Level||1- 5 Years|