3 significant benefits of investing in a service partnership
August 31, 2021
If you’re seeking services that are essential for the growth or efficiency of your business, then onboarding a service partner is the ideal option. Look out for a global technology services leader who can leverage diverse pools of expertise and scale up your business to the next level. Here are reasons why you can’t afford to overlook the benefits of a service partnership.
Enabling you to do more with less
A service partner provides services to your organization in a way that aligns with the overall corporate objectives. Service partners will play a strategic role in enabling your critical domains such as tech support, customer care, digital marketing, product development, testing, maintenance, implementation, training, and more.
Strategic support you can count on
A service partnership’s significant purpose is to allow both sides to optimize available resources by offering services, products, and skills that the other partner does not have and vice versa. Moreover, a service partnership will reduce your costs and increase efficiencies in crucial business areas. For example, if you’re a leading FMCG player, a service provider can handle all the customer complaints or create a digital platform to distribute your products globally. A strategic partnership will help your enterprise focus on the core competencies, while at the same time, you can excel via vested outsourcing.
Reap value from Movate’s (previously known as CSS CORP) global alliances with the best technology vendors in the industry.
Core business benefits that drive value
The following is a list of key advantages that a service partnership can offer:
- Rapid progress into new geographies.
- Accelerated market expansion by creating new business capabilities.
- Better access to the target audience by creating new business categories or channels.
- Improved efficiency in business functions and better time management, for example, decrease in the Average Handling Time (AHT) of consumer complaints in a contact center.
- Helps you to grow your business by offering clients additional services and outcome-based solutions.
- Reduction in risk by outsourcing work that you cannot handle efficiently with your current staff.
- Reduction in the cost of operations of business functions by eliminating staffing expenses.
Through straregic alliances, CSS Corp leverages divers expertise, and offers comprehensive technology operations management and support services to clients.
Types of business partnerships you can execute
To execute a successful service partnership, increase the value at both levels: customer and company. Here are examples of service partnerships.
- Digital service partnerships: While the world of marketing is vast, there are several closely related activities. For instance, if a product-based company needs a website, they can partner with a digital engineering services provider to execute the digital transformation and generate extra revenue from their web presence.
- Technology service partnerships: Another model of partnership is related to the technology field. Multiple areas of overlap mean that these agreements occur routinely, including tech support, implementation support, and engineering services.
- Managed service partnerships: They offer support in four key areas: planning and design, building and migration, operation management, and optimization. Managed Service Provider (MSP) Partners provide customers with comprehensive lifecycle solutions for a business solution.
- Consulting Service Partnerships: Brings in functional expertise but is known for providing holistic perspective. For example, if a company wants to replace a point solution with an end-to-end solution, a partner company can share the cost, time, and effort.
Starting a service partnership helps to provide a significant opportunity to invest time and effort into covering all your bases which increases the chances of your business enjoying long-term success.
At Movate, we've helped countless businesses to modernize and monetize customer experiences. Partner with us today and create your success story with the help of Movate’s white-glove service partnership model.
Don’t want to miss a post?
Stay updated about MovateTM news, insights and more as it happens.
20th April, 2023
Modernize Legacy CRM Systems using Salesforce to Accelerate Value Realization
6th March, 2023
Maximize value returns from your technology investment with experience-driven digital...
1st June, 2022
Forrester lists Movate (formerly CSS Corp) as modern application development...
14th March, 2022
Forrester mentions Movate (formerly CSS Corp) among global cybersecurity consulting...
12th February, 2021
Now’s the time to put digital transformation initiatives into hyperdrive
21st October, 2020
Forrester now tech mentions css corp’s AI-based text-analytics functionality
Develop employees and retain during a recession
4 key ways partners sharpen digital transformation strategy
Key Components Shaping the Digital Workplace
Is your traditional QA ready for the experience era?