Job title: Technical Support Engineer
Work Location: Dalian, China
Experience: Minimum 1.5 years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering or equivalent
No of openings: 1
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Handles first level calls/cases from SL3/SL4 customers
• Case ownership, documentation and management
• Customer Management, Setting right expectation, Situation handling
• Driving case progression as per the SLA
• Utilizing tools and systems
• Working with relevant groups in the client organization (SE, Support Manager, L3) for case
progression and updates
• Backlog Management and meet the expectation set with customers
• Work on pending cases(backlogs) and drive towards closure
• Periodic follow up as per SLA defined by the client
• Process, Queue Adherence and SLA awareness
• Adhere to the process guidelines specified for the defined environment (SIP, ISO etc.)
• Knowledge Base Article Creation when there is an opportunity for it
• To contribute knowledge base and the knowledge sharing forum
• Improving customer experience and Building relationship
• Completing ACE and PCNSE certification within 120 days of go-live
Qualifications & Experiences::
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering or equivalent or demonstrated skill
and/or related industry experience
• Good understanding of OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SNMP,
• Experience in VLANS, Tagging – IEEE 802.1q, 802.3ad, 802.1d, 802.1w.
• Experience in IPSEC VPN/SSL-VPN/NAT/GRE/
• Experience on routing protocols – RIP V1/V2, OSPF, and BGP
• Knowledge on Authentication Protocols like TACAS/RADIUS/802.1x
• Working knowledge on Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper, Fortinet, SonicWALL, NetScreen, Juniper
SRX will be an advantage.
• Experience on troubleshooting tools like Sniffer, Ethereal, and Wireshark.
• CCNA, CCNP, Checkpoint Certification, CCSP certifications will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of DHCP.
• Fluent English ability & Korean ability
|Job Level||1- 5 Years|