Job title: L2 Mid Technical Support – Java/Python
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 4-6 Years
No of openings: 6-7
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project Lifecycles on development & maintenance projects, estimation methodologies, quality processes.
- Coordinate and work with client Engineering team / Tool owners.
- Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies is a pre-requisite
- Define strategies to provide world class support to end-users’ queries
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Act as the point of contact for escalations and handle them as per the escalation procedures documented
- Ready to learn and adapt to new technologies, tools / applications, processes, and escalation procedures
- Participation in ad-hoc and recurring meetings
- Shifts: 24*5 (Rotational Monthly)
- Graduate and above in any field
- 5+ years of experience in application development framework and DevOps
- Good interpersonal, communication (English – verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Able to analyze the data, make data-driven decisions and should have an eye for detail
- Proficiency in the below tools will be preferred
- Dev Ops – Release Management, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins.
Good to have:
- Knowledge on Code repository such as Git and Github
- Knowledge on Code release management tools
- Cloud Applications (with Single Sign-On)
- Knowledge of architecture frameworks, and design principles; ability to decipher & manage technology, performance engineering.
- Having good exposure in Jenkins for CI (Continuous Integration)
- Having good exposure to Release Management, Puppet, Chef.
|Job Level||5 – 8 Years|