Sunil Mittal wins Gold Stevie for ‘Executive of the year – IT services’
Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality – Warren Bennis
If there was a person who personifies this quote, we firmly believe it is Sunil Mittal, CEO, CSS Corp. We are pleased to share that CSS Corp CEO, Sunil Mittal has won the Gold Stevie award in the ‘Executive of the Year – IT Services’ category at the 19th Annual International Business Awards® (IBAs) 2022. He has won this award for executing a turnaround of the company and setting it up across functions for future success.
“This award is a testament to the great leadership and performance-driven culture Sunil has built across the organization.”
Under Sunil’s leadership, CSS Corp has achieved a robust and sustainable growth trajectory of 25%+ growth and has been also impressing customers and industry analysts with its innovation ecosystem and resilient operations. With many more exciting initiatives in the works, the organization looks set to continue its upward march on its journey of partnering enterprises on their growth journeys through a digital and insights-driven ecosystem.
Recently, Sunil was named “CEO of the Year” by CMO Asia Awards 2022 and has also been awarded with a Silver Globee® at the CEO World awards in the category of “CEO of the Year – IT Services.” These recent credentials are positive early endorsements for Sunil as he sets up the organization for its next level of profitable and sustainable growth.
Recent Highlights at CSS Corp
- CSS Corp grew at 28% despite the disruption in 2021
- Crossed 10K employee milestone by doubling the headcount in the last 3 years; stands at 11.5K today
- Made an acquisition after a decade – OnDemand – a gig services platform, game changer in the CX industry
- Along with 11,500+ employees, we now also nurture a network of ~6,000 gig experts across 60 countries speaking over 100 languages.
- Invested tremendous effort in building an ecosystem that encourages DEI & ESG values, no-door policy and flat hierarchy, where individuals can freely voice their opinions.
- Rolled out policies for the specially-abled, LGBTQIA+ community, women employees, etc. to create a diverse workforce.
- Increased representation of women in the company; working towards the vision of a 50% diverse workforce (currently at 36%)
- Expanded operations by launching delivery centers in Romania and Colombia
- Received impressive investment from Morgan Stanley and Onex Falcon
- Launched/Revamped 3 new AI-led platforms, all of which have Stevie awards in the last 2 years
- Pioneered unique outcome-based and gain-sharing commercial models– much appreciated by clients
- Covid Care for employees and their families
- Encouraging ESG and sustainability culture – a member of UNGC since 2014
With Sunil at the helm, CSS Corp has emerged as a credible and robust player that’s disrupting the industry with its premium IT services, differentiated value propositions, and disruptive AI-led platforms, and is well-positioned to sustain the growth momentum in the coming years. Kudos to our CEO, Sunil!