Sunil Mittal recognized as CEO of the year by CMO Asia
November 1, 2021
We are pleased to share that Movate (previously known as CSS Corp) CEO, Sunil Mittal has been recognized as “CEO of the Year” by CMO Asia. Sunil has been awarded for his “people-first, people-always” philosophy and customer-centricity. Under his leadership, The company has achieved a robust and sustainable growth trajectory of over 25% growth and has been also impressing customers and industry analysts with its innovation ecosystem and resilient operations. The organization is well-positioned as a compelling alternative to traditional IT and support service providers with its differentiated value propositions.
Recently, Sunil was also awarded with a Silver Globee® at the CEO World awards in the category of “CEO of the Year – Information Technology Services.” These recent credentials are positive early endorsements for Sunil as he sets up the organization for its next level of growth and greatness.
Recent Highlights at CSS Corp
The year 2021 marked NewCo’s Silver Jubilee, and here are some key highlights:
- CSS Corp crossed the milestone of 10,000 employees in August (a doubling in 3 years). The number subsequently has now crossed 11,000 as this blog is being written and 20K seems not that far any longer.
- Earlier in the year, Capital Square Partners invested and took the controlling stake of CSS Corp which was further followed by investments from Morgan Stanley Private Credit and Onex Falcon. These investments have been a great show of confidence for the company.
- The company has been expanding operations globally in the last few months. We opened new delivery centers in Romania (EU) and Colombia (LATAM) in Sep 2021. We crossed the milestones of 1,000 people in Costa Rica (heading for 1,500 by mid-2022) and 3,000 people in the Philippines.
- There has been significant traction across service lines – Infrastructure-Network-Cloud-Security, CX Management, Enterprise Support, GIS, SMART Mobility and digital transformation with a robust set of offerings.
- The company continues to remain the most awarded mid-sized IT services in its revenue range globally and continues to impress industry analysts with its value propositions.
- The company launched a Campus-to-Career program under which students/engineers will be engaged while they are in college through paid internships. We are also running a WoW (Welcoming our Warriors) program focused on hiring ex-armed forces veterans.
Sunil continues to assemble a world-class management team and leadership to steer the organization with a people-first and customer-centric approach. CSS Corp is also looking for tuck-in acquisitions to strengthen its capabilities. With many more exciting initiatives in the works, the organization looks set to continue its upward march on its journey of partnering enterprises on their growth journeys through a digital and insights-driven ecosystem.
Don’t want to miss a post?
Stay updated about Movate news, insights and more as it happens.
Develop employees and retain during a recession
4 key ways partners sharpen digital transformation strategy
Key Components Shaping the Digital Workplace
Is your traditional QA ready for the experience era?