Job Title: Telecom Engineer
Work Location: Ebene
Experience: 1-5 years
Education Qualification: Telecommunications/Electrical/Networking/ Engineering or CCNA qualified
Shift: 9 hours shift between 8am to 5pm (Central European Time Zone)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Process Adherence and Activities
- Troubleshoot all Level 1/2 cases from the customers.
- Focus on customer satisfaction.
- Document all communication with customers in the CRM.
- Manage backlog efficiently.
- Notify/Discuss/Escalate with Senior L2/ATAC/TL/Manager on SR’s that require assistance.
- Plan and constantly work on upgrading technology and product expertise.
- Contribute to the knowledge base.
- Understand the SLA’s and work/align style of working towards meeting them.
- Be aware of KRAs and make sure KRAs are met.
Required Skills & Desired Skills :
- 1-5 years experience in troubleshooting technical / Telecom/Networking issues
- Fluency in both French and English
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding, team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate and empathize with all levels of customers – executives, end users
- Self-motivated with the ability to dive right in, be effective and make a difference
- Technical: Analog and Digital Telephony, Voice Networking (QSIG/DPNSS), VOIP, PBX, WINDOWS OS, Networking, Routing, WAN
|Job Level||1- 5 Years|