Job title: Technical Support Tier 1 – Bilingual
Work Location: Barranquilla, Colombia On-site
Qualification: High School Diploma
No of openings: 2
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer e-mails, phone calls, and chats in a timely manner
- Address voice and data issues and work with other teams to drive resolution
- Troubleshoot customer connectivity issues
- Coordinate with other Engineer to diagnose and fix site issues
- Remain available in a call queue to answer inbound calls
- Stay updated on changing processes and new company products
- Attend training sessions as assigned by management
- Willingness to work flexible hours during nights and weekends is preferred
- Basic computer and network support knowledge.
- Previous call center and CRM system experience desired, but not required
- Critical thinking skills, resourceful and effective decision-making
- Exceptional conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple high-priority issues simultaneously .
- Advanced English.
- Full availability.
|Job Level||1- 5 Years|