Job title : Sr. Customer Support Engineer
Work Location: Remote (Applicable only for Poland candidates)
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Manage all communication with customers and partners required to resolve support tickets.
- Assess if support tickets are feature requests or product bugs and replicating bugs.
- Resolve support tickets within the limits of contractual service level agreements (SLA).
- Train and mentor junior support engineers.
- Coordinate and track the escalation of tickets and maintain a record of all communication and actions in ZenDesk.
- Contribute frequently answered questions to the knowledge base and participate in replying to community questions and discussions.
- Eager to learn and utilize new technologies and tools.
- Team players, who are at ease to synchronize with a lot of people and always think as a team.
- Skilled in big data technologies such as Kubernetes, Spark, and Hadoop.
- Investigators who like to solve problems and investigate technical issues.
- Communicators, who are at ease to sum up, document, or explain complex situations.
- You have 3-5 years in a customer-facing role, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Must have hands-on experience with Linux as well as experience with relational and non-relational database/data sources (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Experience troubleshooting web-based applications.
- Experience with Java and REST API.
- Excellent knowledge of certificates – SSL, SSO, and LDAP.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.