Job title: Operations Manager
Work Location: Barranquilla, Colombia On-site
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience
No of openings: 1
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead, motivate and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment including setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports and problem resolution.
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets.
- Partner with cross-functional support teams in improving the proprietary tools and systems.
- Improvement Plans to eliminate errors and deliver excellent customer service.
- Work closely with legal and safety departments to make sure activities remain compliant.
- Conduct performance reviews and report delivery plans to upper management.
- Handle escalations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years’ proven experience in an operations management position specifically within BPO companies. (+100 HC with direct and indirect reports) is a Must.
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word; Power point; Outlook).
- Customer Management experience.
- Critical thinking skills, resourceful and effective decision-making.
- Exceptional conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills.
- Maintain constant communication with managers, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the company.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Maintaining and increasing the efficiency of a business.
- Support operational leadership in a variety of departments — from finance and IT to human resources and accounts payable.
- Supervise, hire, and train employees, manage quality assurance programs, and strategize process improvements, among other things.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple high-priority issues simultaneously.
- Advanced English.
- Full availability.
|Job Level||1- 5 Years|