Job title : L2 SOC Analyst
Work Location: Remote (Applicable only for Poland candidates)
Experience: 3 years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Malware Incident Response:
- Lead the response efforts for malware incidents, coordinating with L1 analysts for initial triage and containment.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of malware samples and determine their impact on systems.
- Alert Triage and Investigation:
- Investigate and prioritize malware-related alerts and incidents based on their severity and potential impact.
- Perform root cause analysis to understand the source and scope of malware infections.
- Threat Intelligence Integration:
- Stay updated on the latest malware threats, trends, and attack techniques.
- Integrate threat intelligence into daily operations to proactively identify and mitigate emerging threats.
- Remediation and Recovery:
- Develop and implement strategies for malware eradication and system recovery.
- Collaborate with L1 and L3 SOC teams to ensure successful remediation.
- Documentation and Reporting:
- Maintain detailed incident records, including actions taken and lessons learned.
- Prepare comprehensive incident reports for clients and internal stakeholders.
- Security Tool Management:
- Manage and fine-tune security tools used in MalOps, such as sandbox environments and malware analysis platforms.
- Provide recommendations for tool enhancements and optimizations.
- Training and Knowledge Sharing:
- Mentor and train junior SOC analysts in MalOps best practices and techniques.
- Share insights and knowledge with the SOC team to improve collective expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Fluency in English.
- Proven experience in a SOC role with a focus on Malware Operations.
- Strong understanding of malware analysis techniques, reverse engineering, and threat intelligence.
- Proficiency in security tools and technologies related to MalOps.
- Relevant certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Malware Analyst (CMA), or similar.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities.