Job Title: L1 Security Support Engineer
Work Location: Poland (remote)
Experience: 1 year
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot all Level 1 support from the Global Clients.
- Provide exceptional customer service while responding to phone, e-mail and online requests for technical support.
- Represent the customer to ensure serviceability and product quality issues are being tracked, prioritized, resolved, and incorporated into the product release cycle.
- Assist customers in the installation and deployment of Cyberesponse products
- Track and monitor all support cases to ensure timely resolution and follow-up.
- Engage with Tier 2 support and escalate the cases in a timely manner
- Clearly identify, document, and find solutions for customer issues and product problems.
- Escalate critical customer situations to the appropriate level of management.
- Communicate technical issues to support teams and to the client always
Required Skills & Desired Skills
- Experience in networking support environment.
- Strong IP networking knowledge and skillset (Cisco CCNA/CCNP or equivalent experience will be welcome).
- Good knowledge in Bridging and Switching Concepts, LAN Technologies.
- Good Knowledge of Routing concepts, with Good knowledge in Routing Protocols like OSPF, EIGRP, BGP (BGP would be a big plus).
- Experience with Linux/UNIX Operating Systems.
- Experience with deployments on both copper DSLAMs and fibre GPON access systems would be an asset.
- Fluent English is a must