Job title : IT Helpdesk Specialist
Work Location: Wrocław, Poland
Experience: 1 year
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installing, configuring and maintaining workstation computer systems;
- Taking care of all errors and issues reported by users or IT team;
- Help with other IT tasks like LAN connections reconfiguration, installing new LAN devices, maintaining server room.
- Knowledge in desktop and laptop engineering;
- Basic knowledge of networking;
- Good operating system knowledge in Win 7 / Win 8.1;
- Good communication skill in English;
- Min. 1 year of experience working on similar position;
- Must have experience working in a corporate environment;
- To be able to work in shift and to coordinate with the present team member for any IT related issues.
Nice to have
- Technical Certification;
- Win 10 / Mac OS knowledge.