Job title: Customer Support Specialist – Italian and English
Work Location: Wroclaw, Poland – Work from Office
Experience: Previous customer support experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with internal and external parties to maintain relational and non-relational database systems,
- Create cases in Salesforce and route the case to appropriate departments within their agreed service level,
- Communicate clearly and precisely with customers in written and verbal form.
- Maintain accurate and timely records in our case tracking system,
- Ensure consistent customer satisfaction, document all communication with customers in the CRM (Salesforce),
- Analyse/document problems, recommend solutions and highlight issues to the leadership team.
- Full working proficiency in English and Italian language,
- Experience providing direct support to external customers by phone/email/chat,
- Problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations professionally,
- Excellent organizational skills –ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task, and execute projects cross-functionally,
- Experience in Enterprise support,
- Openness to work on shifts and weekends.
What do you get?
- Full-time employment and competitive salary
- International environment
- Sharing the costs of sports activities
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- No dress code.
- Extra leave