Job title : Customer Support Engineer
Work Location: Remote (Applicable only for Poland candidates)
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Manage all communication with customers and partners required to resolve support tickets.
- Resolve support tickets within the limits of contractual Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Coordinate and tracking the escalation of tickets.
- Maintain a record of all communication and actions in ZenDesk.
- Contribute frequently answered questions to the knowledge base.
- Participate in the on-call rotations when needed to ensure severe issues get addressed as soon as possible.
- Customer-focused and willing to put the customer at the centre of everything you do
- Eager to learn and utilize new technologies and tools.
- Team players, you’re at ease to synchronize with a lot of people and always think as a team.
- Investigators, who like to solve problems and investigate technical issues.
- Communicators, at ease, to sum up, document, or explain complex situations
- 2-4 years in a customer-facing role, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Experience troubleshooting web-based applications.
- Must have: Database knowledge, MySQL, and PostgreSQL – Experience with Java and REST API is a plus.
- Working knowledge of SSL, SSO, and LDAP is a plus.
- Knowledge of Data Quality software and systems is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related working experience is required.
- Readiness to work evening and weekend shifts.