Vice President – Sales
Date of Job Posting: May 8, 2023
Job Posting Valid Till: May 25, 2023
Position: Vice President, Sales
Location: Plano, Texas
Experience: 10+ years
- Responsible for growing a portfolio of digital, infrastructure, cloud, and engineering services and product sales to large clients.
- Prospect and grow large accounts to provide recurring services and high-tech products business.
- Expand revenue and business in existing clients.
- Develop strong long-term relationships and referrals with VP & CXO level executives and decision makers with the targeted customers.
- Develop and implement plans to enter new geographies or divisions of Software Services, engineering services, product support or infrastructure services accounts and other accounts as per the strategic account plan.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Global Management Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related.
- 10 years of experience in job offered or in related occupations of, Assistant Vice President, Associate Vice President, Senior Regional Sales Director, Senior Manager – Support, Territory Manager, Manager – Customer Support, or related.
- Experience should include leading client engagement, key account management, client relationship management, and business development.
- Developing and implementing strategic initiatives and creating partnership opportunities, making investment decisions, Team Management, and driving multimillion-dollar revenue increases.
- Travel to client sites (within the US) will be required.
- Please email resumes to email@example.com