The Academia Initiative
We work with you to help students to start a career.
Collaborate with movate
C2C is a nationwide initiative that aims to bridge the gap between Academia and Industry. Movate’s partnership with the academy aims to achieve exactly that by working hand-in-hand with the student placement officers, head of departments, deans and teaching faculty. An initiative that’s a win-win for all stakeholders in the academia. There’s no greater delight than seeing students make it through.
- Curriculum integration with autonomous institutions & deemed universities
- Co-create & launch certificate & diploma programs @ campus to enhance Career Opportunities
- Participate in symposium & conferences organized by universities
- Setting up virtual incubation center within the university campus
- Movate in board of studies (BoS) & advisory to academic council
- Faculty development program for lectures on learning & training pedagogy
- Technology appreciation programs & webinars on emerging & disruptive technologies
- Industry virtual tours for professors & lecturers
- Faculty exchange programs
- Setup virtual counselling booths to provide Career guidance to students
- Conduct hackathon/learnathon events on emerging technologies
- Organize virtual industrial visits
Curriculum integration framework
A step-by-step methodology to ensure seamless curriculum integration.
Curriculum integration with select deemed universities & autonomous institutions
Recommend new programs/electives
Option 1: Electives for Pre-final year students
Option 2: Stand-alone certificate course for graduates
Movate to work closely with the Board of Studies (BoS) & academic council to evolve the learning objectives & outcomes
Sign MoU with the university
Agree on minimum eligibility criteria for admission
Setup virtual counselling booths for program promotion & awareness
Deliver training thru skill+ learning academy (Virtual instructor led training + cloud labs)
Periodically review progress of the program
Comprehensive & continuous evaluation
Movate will issue credits & certificates on successful completion
Issue conditional offer letter for full time employment with movate
Co-creation of 1 year PG diploma
Execution framework for setting-up incubation center @ university campus
Our diverse culture
Everybody belongs—our diversity makes us stronger and smarter
Valuing each other regardless of gender, sexual orientation, or ethnicity
No discrimination and harassment - non-negotiable POSH policies
Counselling sessions, child-care, and cab facilities for women employees
Giving back to the local communities by hiring locally in over 18 countries
Breaking the glass ceiling through our mentorship initiatives
Valuing each other regardless of gender, sexual orientation, or Embracing uniqueness and respecting what each must bring
Ask your students to join us
Working at Movate
Watch employees talk about their experience
Tech support team
IT team India - India
Marketing team - India
Trainee - India
Trainee - India
Rushant Pravin Singh
Engineer - India
Disclaimer: Movate recruiters own movate.com email ids. Our employees contact prospective candidates via official Movate email ids only. In case you receive any communication from someone mentioning that they work for Movate, then please check their email address first. Movate recruiters do not email candidates from Gmail, Hotmail, yahoo or any other domain. Please watch out for any misspellings in the email ids that may indicate that the sender is not an employee of Movate.
Movate is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
Please note this program is applicable only for candidates located in India
Recruitment fraud alert
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages/emails from certain employment agencies and individuals asking people for money in exchange for a job at Movate.
Please note that we are a purely merit-based employer and have not authorized any agency or individual to collect money or request a security deposit to receive a job offer at Movate.
As a jobseeker, please look out for the following to identify fraudulent emails:
- We don't send job offers from email services like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, etc.
- We never request for fees for any purpose during or after the hiring process.
- Our recruitment team does not request for personal documents like bank account details, or credit card information for recruitment process.
Stay vigilant, stay safe!