Careers at Movate – North America
We’re hiring in North America
With headquarters in Plano, Texas, and a sales & client support office in Milpitas, California, the delivery centers in Austin and Temple in Texas flesh out premium customer and technical support services to domestic, nearshore, and offshore clients. As a seasoned player in the tech support business, Movate has a strong focus on Enterprise Product Services and Digital Customer Experiences. The teams’ multilingual proficiency, omnichannel support capabilities, and personalized interactions have morphed these locations into new-age experience centers for global brands.
Movate in North America
Enter Movate—a human-centered technology and experiences company. Our diverse global team of customer-centric thinkers, collaborators, and co-creators is passionate about helping clients succeed. The team offers complex tech support services via niche technical positions, software development roles, and other positions such as customer service reps and advisors, senior professional staff, sales, and gig roles. Teams have high visibility and one-on-one interaction with most of the senior leadership based out of the US. Digital skilling programs, equal opportunities, flexible work, career progression tracks, and other benefits make Movate an enriching workplace.
The culture code
Recognized for the “Best Global Culture – 2023” by Comparably, Movate was hailed as the “Best Company for Diversity” and the “Best Company for Women” by Comparably in 2022.
At Movate, we’re embracing the future with open arms; our commitment to excellence spurs us on at work. Going by our motto and strength: “people first, people always,” we’ve nurtured a talent community of vibrant individuals who inspire each other. A heterogeneous mix of Movators from diverse cultural backgrounds come together with their novel ways of working and fresh perspectives as they deliver high-touch and high-tech support to global clients. Build the career you’ve imagined at Movate, North America.
Discover an array of career opportunities that can propel your tech career forward.
Position Title: Customer Service Representative – Escalations
Location: Temple, Texas, USA
Experience: 6 months to 1 year of demonstrated customer service-oriented experience
Summary/Objective: The role of the Customer Service Representative – Escalations, is to handle cases involving complex and escalated customer issues. Resolve escalated/complex cases where expectations are clearly expressed to customers, customer follow-up times/dates are agreed upon in advance, and compensation for poor customer experiences are relative to the impact on each customer’s background and needs. Interface with car dealers, customers, and other internal business partners to facilitate the diagnosis/repair of vehicle concerns subject to multiple and/or lengthy repair attempts. Conducting research by reviewing vehicle product guides, and interfacing with technical teams and product specialists.
- Handle cases involving complex and escalated customer issues
- Resolve escalated/complex cases where expectations are clearly expressed to customers, customer follow-up times/dates are agreed upon in advance, and compensation for poor customer experiences are relative to the impact on each customer’s background and needs
- Interface with car dealers, customers and other internal business partners to facilitate the diagnosis/repair of vehicle concerns subject to multiple and/or lengthy repair attempts
- Conducting research by reviewing vehicle product guides, and interfacing with technical teams and product specialists
- Resolve sales experience complaints such as poor showroom or F/I interactions, lease-end issues, delivery condition of sold vehicles, providing education and guidance to customers on sales/finance inquiries
- Resolve service experience complaints such as warranty eligibility disputes, issues involving normal vehicle operation, cost of repairs, product liability claims, back-ordered parts, loaner cars, and appointment reservations
- Analyze the merits of lemon law claims, support business partners arbitrating such claims, and negotiate settlement terms
- Provide expedited handling of customer inquiries received by executives
- Handle communications with executive contacts
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Discussing trouble-ticket activity and incidents in face-to-face meetings with team management
- Prolonged sitting at a desk in a supportive office chair.
- Typing incident notes, compiling reports and troubleshooting Help Desk incidents to resolution
- Work in a call center environment and maintain required business hours.
- Handle a high call volume and managing the customer expectations
Required Education/Experience and Competencies:
- High School or GED required
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year of demonstrated customer service-oriented experience
- High level Integrity, understand & abide by our business practices
- Willingness to learn (LOB specific product/service, policies & processes), execute and improve
- Ability to effectively navigate through desktop tools, applications, and websites
- Basic Knowledge on MS Office
- Knowledge on Product/Service lie cycle in Automobile industry (Preferred)
- Excellent Problem-solving skills with proficiency in identifying issues by performing Root cause analysis
- Strong time management and organizational skills to ensure smooth and seamless operations.
- Proficiency in keyboarding (35+wpm), Windows-based applications, internet and web browsing
- Ability to utilize various documentary and personnel resources to craft case-specific action plans
- Ability to craft professional, business-appropriate emails to customers, dealerships, and internal business units
- Critical thought and resourcefulness to create unique action plans that are based on each customer’s specific request and pre-existing case history
- Ability to document a case’s file properly, provide succinct memos to the case that clearly detail the case manager’s interactions, and attaching properly described files to the case
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to spot and report areas for continuous process improvement
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to express precisely and with clarity
- Excellent listening & Probing Skills
- Ability to express empathy and exhibit a desire to help others
- Provide case handling that is unique and based on each individual customer’s specific needs and schedule
- Ability to de-escalate difficult customer issues to full resolution
- Focus on creating a satisfying experience for the customer by using professional customer service techniques, personalizing and focusing on adding value
- Ability to cope with stress and to remain calm in all customer service situations – remain patient, polite and provide excellent customer service
EEO Statement: Movate (Formerly CSS Corp) provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetic information and other characteristics that are protected by applicable law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. CSS_Spon
|Job Level||Fresher / Entry Level|
Build your future at Movate
Recruitment fraud alert
The team at Movate has been alerted about fraudulent messages, hoax emails from certain employment agencies, and people requesting candidates for money in exchange for a position at Movate.
Movate is a merit-based employer and does not authorize any agency or individual to collect money or request a security cash deposit for employment at Movate.
As a job seeker, please be wary of the following guidelines to identify hoax job offers and emails:
- We don’t send job offers from email services like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, and other email ids.
- We never request money for any purpose before, during, or after the hiring process.
- The Movate recruitment team does not collect personal information or sensitive documents like bank account details or credit card information for hiring a candidate.
Stay safe and stay vigilant.
Did not find an appropriate opening in the openings section?
No worries, we would still like to hear from you. Please drop your resume below and we will get back to you if we see a fit.